Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Public Lip Service Announcement

I just read an interesting article about the lead content of lipsticks. Interesting... Who'd have thunk it. The cheeky peeps at our favorite make-up brands are popping in the odd bit of lead in our lippies. Now I don't know how dangerous this is but if we're not supposed to have lead in our wall paint then I can only assume its not a good thing to have it on our lips. Especially if you're like me and you end up ingesting more than a little bit of it. Anyhow, I was well chuffed to lean that my fave lippies by Chanel, Tom Ford, Napoleon and Clinique don't feature on the top 400 worst offenders list. But maybe you want to check yours out? http://www.fda.gov/Cosmetics/ProductandIngredientSafety/ProductInformation/ucm137224.htm#expanalyses

 Check it out and let me know how you go! S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment