Saturday, October 16, 2010

MUST.HAVE.SHOES

79260_in_l.jpg
One of the most exciting things about going back to work in 2 weeks time is having cashflow again. It's been a long time between shoe purchases people and that's tough. But tough times don't last and tough people do so I am revelling in the latest designer shoe offerings with much excitement.

See the Mulberry Postman boots above. LOVE them. NEED them. Will HAVE them one day soon come hell or highwater.

And the Louboutin Ronfifi 100s below. Bliss. So hot with a skinny pant or jean... or with a tulip skirt...

78789_in_l.jpg

And these Alaias?? Well they are my absolute MUST HAVE summer shoe. And have them I will damn it. So hot, so sexy so cool. So me!

And take a look at these most DIVINE golden wing booties from the exquisite Mr McQueen. Aren't they just so incredible? This is not about want. It's a genuine NEED.

81101_in_l.jpg
So, just have to break all this to my husband now. Surely he wont be surprised, I mean he knew i was a shoe addict when he married me right? Mais oui!

Oh and PS, for those of you wanting to get every post as it's hot off the press, use my new "subscribe to post" button on the top left of my blog home page. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment