Thursday, April 26, 2012


So have we caught up about Pinterest yet? I'm fairly certain I haven't blogged about it yet but it's my newest (ok, second newest) social media addiction. The newest being Path but we'll cover that off another time.

So Pinterest for the uninitiated allows you to pin all your favourites images onto boards. Online. So say you're about to renovate, you can start boards about interiors, colours, chairs anything else. Or in my case, I have boards about Style, Food, Art, Interiors, Gardens and Animals.

It's kind of addictive and I can't put my finger on exactly why its so addictive. I don't really know what's to come of all these boards that people are developing and creating and pouring their spare time into. I guess they could come in handy to show the hairdresser when you need a new cut... or to show your bridesmaids the sorts of dresses you want them to wear to your wedding. Or to show your builder the types of skirting boards you like. Anyhoo, worth a look if you haven't already.

www.pinterest.com

Look me up if you want to check out my boards.

Sophie Hicks Lloyd x


No comments:

Post a Comment