Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Girls on Film


So it just happened to be my birthday this week (35 big ones) and even though I didn't arrange a dinner or party, I felt it necessary to get a couple of the birds together for an impromptu night at the pub. The venue was the Lord Dudley in Woollahra and the tonic? Prosecco... and a couple of shots of course. It's tradition.

We then moved onto the Sheaf for a Jagerbomb (cause we needed that) and by 11.30 I was so tired it was time for bed. Just don't have the same stamina as I used to!

Wonderful night ladies. Thanks a million!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh looks like such fun !!! Sorry I wasn't there to celebrate with you ladies.....flu sucks! and ist still hanging around so there goes any intention to run the City2Surf on Sunday....was kinda looking for an excuse ha ha
    Kails xxx

    ReplyDelete