Friday, June 25, 2010

A Bit About Helen Mirren


What's all the fuss about Helen Mirren getting her boobs out? She's a glamorous woman, she's promoting her role in a new film Love Ranch and to my mind she's a fabulous 64 year old. If we can look at Robert Redford, George Clooney and Sean Connolly and admire them as they get older, why can't we do the same with Helen? I think she's an incredible actress, clever, funny, beautiful and super stylish and I say good for you Helen.

People seem to be very freaked out women getting their boobs out. In many countries today in 2010, including the Australia, the US and the UK, it's difficult for new mums to breastfeed in public because of the negative public sentiment about getting them out in public. Talk about silly!!!

1 comment:

  1. I don't see the big deal, she's got it, I jack off to them every once in awhile!

    ReplyDelete