Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Brrrrrrrrrr. It's cold out.

Well the mercury dipped to 5 degrees in Sydney town this morning (brrrrrrr) so naturally my thoughts turned to skiing. In 3 weeks we're hitting the slopes and we're more than a little excited in this house. Trent's new skis arrived last night (Dynastar Sultan Fluid 85s if you want to know) and they're pretty fabulous. I myself will be cruising on the old K2 Burnin' Luvs however, having just sold my faithful old boots on e-bay, I'll be excitedly strapping on some hot new boots this season. Stay tuned for pic. But in the meantime enjoy these beautiful snow pics. Don't they make you want to click in and hit it???

1. (above) Stunning back-country in Perisher. 2. The cable-car climbs gracefully up into the magnificent alps in Courchevel, France. 3. Trudes, Gaz and I in the Dolomites, Val di Fassa, Italy. 4. The beautiful village of Campitello, Val di Fassa, Italy. 5. Aunty Fi and I at Stratton Mountain, Vermont, USA.






No comments:

Post a Comment