Wednesday, June 09, 2010

The Exersaucer Saved My Life

You see Orsie's teething right now. No, it's not as bad as you'd imagine. No vomiting, incessant screaming etc. but let's just say he's a little... clingy. Where he's normally very happy to amuse himself while I put the washing on the line (or in the dryer as the case seems to be at the moment), right now, he wants me in the same room at all times. Tricky. Don't get me wrong, I love snuggling with him on the sofa, he is the perfect cuddle size right now, but a lady can't be doing this all day long now can she???

Enter the Exersaucer. I first came upon the Exersaucer in Singapore when Nicole kindly lent hers to Prudie while we were staying with her. Orsie loved it. So I made it my mission to track one of these puppies down when I got home. Trudes very helpfully let me know that Toys R Us sell one for $79 (believe me that's a bargain compared to the $300+ gadget Baby Bunting was trying to peddle) so I set out to snare me an Exersauser and snare I did.

Let's just say Orsie is a very happy person.

POSTSCRIPT: Please note. I wrote this about 5 days ago and as of today I can confidently say that teething absolutely does involves screaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment