Friday, August 19, 2011

Back to Bondi

So as you know I kicked off the week with a little bit of huffin' and puffin' down at Bondi beach. So inspired was I, that I made the return journey again on Tuesday. I have told you about my mission to exercise every weekday whilst I'm unemployed haven't I? Yes well anyway, on Tuesday I hit the sand again, this time to do some interval training. I'm always reading about how its all about interval training when you want to shed some kgs. (Can you believe that I bought 2 yes that's TWO health and fitness magazines this week? Er yeah, I know. CRAZY! This is not a magazine genre I typically purchase from).
Anyway, I digress, so inspired was I, that I managed to bust out 4 laps of intervals. Sprint, brisk walk, jog, sprint, brisk walk etc. Felt great I have to say. And on top of how good it made me feel, it was again a really amazing place to be. Bright, sunny and gorgeous it was. Here are some pics.



No comments:

Post a Comment