Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Oh the pain...

So in my new state of unemployment, I have set myself a challenge. The challenge is to exercise every week day until I'm back in a job again. I was semi inspired by Heidi Klum who recently ran every day for 33 days to raise money for charity. Admittedly, I'm exercising purely for my own benefit but regardless, its a tough and worthy hike and I'm already feeling slightly proud of my early success.

This week I've done two spin classes, a Tracy Anderson mat workout and a weights session. Go me! Let's see how long I can keep it up for. Part of the reason I am blogging about this is that I will have to stick to it if I've made it public. HOLD ME TO IT PEOPLE!

I've got a session booked in tomorrow with my good friend Rennelly so that should keep me on track. Big fan of exercising with a friend, strong on the motivational front. No pulling out when someone's waiting for you.

And finally, does anyone else feel really good when they have sore muscles? They're not aching but they're a bit tender and I feel sickly happy with that pain. May the pain bring a flatter tummy and smaller thighs.


No comments:

Post a Comment