Monday, August 08, 2011

A little Family Time...

Yours Truly enjoying a shandy at Merritts.
So after 4 nights of girly time with the Birds, it was time for me to be reunited with my boys (husband, son and step-son) for some nice family snow time. And it was lovely. A lot quieter, a lot less schnapps and some more tame skiing.
Orsie on skis for the first time.
A real joy for Trent and I was to put our baby possum on skis (Komperdell Under 3's) for the very first time. I think he found the sliding sensation a little weird at first but he certainly took to using the poles.
Biba Turnbull and Tana Hardwick
We also watched our friend Tana's daughter Biba compete in a BoarderCross comp which she ended up winning. Go Beebs! 
But the highlight of the week was definitely my birthday which we celebrated in style. Lloydy and I had lunch at Kareela Hutte then we collected the boys from ski school/kindy and ventured on over to the Cliquot in the Snow apres bar at the Alpine Hotel. We sipped on champers with Tana and our super cool snowboarding champ Biba and the boys toasted marchmallows. Bliss!
Trent at the Veuve bar.
36 and happy at the Veuve Bar
Toasted marshmallows... mmmm.
Aunty Tana and Orsie
TL and I at my birthday lunch.






No comments:

Post a Comment