Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Hot Shades from Tom Ford

I've been eyeing off the Tom Ford lipsticks for a while now and today I got my first taste of what really are the hottest shades around. They're not cheap retailing at David Jones for $69 each but check out this colour.
Meet True Coral. The perfect combination of pink and orange, the perfect flash of colour to get you out of winter and into Spring. It's hard to get cross the brightness of this colour so I have selflessly modelled it for you in the pic below. See how fabulous it looks when paired with a hot pink sports bra??? Not to mention PFGs blue Bassike t-shirt she left here recently. You'll get it back darl just as soon as you move home. Think of it as a ransom.
The lighting in my dining room this afternoon isn't great so I will capture it on me in situ when out to dinner later this week and post an updated shot then. I need you to see it in all it's fabulousness.

Now I know I shouldn't admit to this, but we're all friends here, so I will. I am a packaging buyer. Yep, from laundry soap, to paint tins to lipsticks. I often buy based on how aesthetically pleasing I find the packaging. Well, in this case, looks are not deceiving. The deliciously fabulous white and gold cubist casing looks fantastic and the product well and truly delivers. It's a moist, fairly long lasting lippy. LOVE it.

No comments:

Post a Comment